1. Do you have pain in your neck when you turn your head to the right? To the left?
2. Do you have pain in your neck when you bend your head forward?
3. Do you have pain in your neck when you bend your head backward?
4. Do you have pain in your neck when you tip your ear to your shoulder?
5. When driving, do you have to turn your entire body in oder to look over your shoulder?
6. Do you have pain that runs down into your arm(s) or hand(s)?
7. Do you have any numbness or tingling in your arm(s) or hand(s)?
8. Do you have any weakness in your grip?
9. Do you wake with pain or stiffness in your neck?
10. Does your neck become stiff or painful after working on the computer?
11. Do you have to take over the counter pain medication to manage your neck pain?
12. Do you have frequent headaches? (If yes, proceed to the headache quiz)
If you answered yes to any of these questions, Dr. Williams may be able to help.
Call our office today at (865) 984-9000 to schedule an appointment.
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT
***If at any time you experience sudden headache, sudden confusion, trouble speaking or understanding speech, sudden numbness or weakness of the face, arm, or leg (especially on one side), sudden trouble seeing out of one or both eyes, these may be symptoms of a stroke. DO NOT WAIT to schedule an appointment with a chiropractor or any other specialist, IMMEDIATELY CALL 911***