***EFFECTIVE 08-02-2021*** DUE TO THE NEW DELTA VARIANT ALL PATIENTS MUST WEAR FACE MASKS IN OFFICE - WHETHER VACCINATED OR NOT.***
1. We have spaced out our appointments so that only one patient is in the office at any given time. We ask that you call the office once you have arrived in our parking lot for your appointment, at that time you will either be instructed to wait in your car, or if we have already completed the sanitization process after the last patient, you will be told to come in.
2. The office is sanitized with hospital grade sanitizer between every patient. This includes doorknobs, pens, clipboards, doorways/doors, countertops, adjusting tables, equipment, and scopes.
3. The doctor and staff are masked, goggled, and gloved with every patient.
4. Your temperature will be taken when you first enter the office to establish that you are not running any fever. If you knowingly have a fever or if you are experiencing any type of flu-like symptoms, please stay home and phone your primary care physician. If you are found to have a higher than normal temperature once you have arrived at our office, your appointment will be rescheduled to a future date (two weeks minimum).
5. We are operating on a limited schedule. If you are a new patient you will be scheduled for the first available appointment that will allow for the appropriate time needed for your exam and x-rays (typically 1 1/2 hours). You are asked to come alone or have whomever brings you to wait in the car, (this excludes minor children who may have one parent/guardian accompany them for their appointments).
We thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation while we all attempt to navigate this new frontier in healthcare. The above precautions are intended to keep our patients as safe as possible while continuing to offer the highest standards of care.
Sincerely, Dr. Williams