1. Are you experiencing pain in one or both of your feet?
2. Do you have pain in one or both of your feet while waliking?
3. Do you have ankle/feet pain while climbing or going down stairs?
4, Does your ankle(s)/feet hurt when you first get out of bed in the morning?
5. Have you had to change the type of shoes you wear due to ankle/foot pain?
6. Do your ankles feel weak or "give out" on you?
7. Has your ankle/foot pain caused you to change the way you perform your daily activities?
8. Does your ankles/feet hurt when you stand for prolonged periods of time?
9. Do you have swelling in your ankles or feet?
10. Do you have a burning sensation in your feet?
11. Do you have numbness/tingling sensations in your feet? (pins and needles)
12. Do your feet ache at the end of the day?
13. Do you have to take over the counter pain medication to cope with your ankle/foot pain?
14. Has your ankle/foot pain caused you to abandon favorite activities?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, Dr. Williams may be able to help.
Call our office today at (865) 984-9000 to schedule an appointment.