1. Are you experiencing pain in one or both of your knees?
2. Do you have pain in one or both of your knees while walking?
3. Do you have knee pain while climbing or going down stairs?
4. Do your knee(s) hurt when you turn or twist?
5. Does it cause pain in your knee(s) when you squat?
6. Do you have pain in your knee(s) after sitting for prolonged periods?
7. Do you have pain in your knee(s) after staninding for prolonged periods?
8. Does it cause pain in your knee(s) to get up or out of a chiar?
9. Does it cause pain in your knee(s) to kneel?
10. Do you have to take over the counter pain medication to cope with your knee pain?
11. Have you had to abandon favorite activities due to knee pain (Playing a sport, gardening etc...)
If you answered yes to questions 2,3,5, or 7, you may have joint dysfunction of the knee.
If you answered yes to questions 4,6,8, or 9, you may have muscle or ligament dysfunction.any of these questions.
Call our office today at (865) 984-9000 for an in depth evaluation of the possible causes of your knee pain.