1. Are you experiencing pain in one or both sides of your jaw?
2. Does it cause pain in your jaw when you chew food or gum?
3. Does your jaw pop or click when you open it to chew?
4. Do you have the feeling of pressure or fullness in one or both ears?
5. Do you clinch or grind your teeth?
6. Do you bite your tongue or the inside of your mouth frequently?
7. Do you feel tightness or tension in your jaw?
8 .Do you feel like it is hard to open your mouth fully?
9. Do you have to take over the counter pain medication to cope with your jaw pain?
10. Have you noticed increased jaw symptoms after dental work?
If you answered yes to any of the questions above, you may have a dysfunction of your Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) Call our office today for an evaluation.