1. Are you experiencing pain in one or both of your shoulders?
2. Does it cause pain in your shoulder when you raise your arm?
3. Does the pain in your shoulder radiate into your arm?
4. Does it hurt to lay or sleep on your shoulder?
5. Does it hurt in your shoulder when you lift everyday objects such as a cup, a milk jug, a book, or a skillet?
6. Does it hurt to do everyday activities such as getting your wallet out of your back pocket or to reach around to fasten or unfasten your bra?
7. Does your shoulder hurt when you pull? For example< to start a mower< pull weeds in your garden, or to pull the covers up at night?
8 .Does it hurt in your shoulder when you push open a door, or push yourself up out of a chair?
9. Do you have to take over the counter pain medications to manage your shoulder pain?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, Dr. Williams may be able to help.
Call our office today at (865) 984-9000 to schedule an appointment.