1. Are you experiencing pain in one or both of your legs?
2. Do you have pain in one or both of your legs while walking?
3. Do you have leg pain while climbing or going down stairs?
4. Do you wake with leg pain?
5. Does it cause pain in your leg to lay or sleep on your side?
6. Does it cause pain in your leg(s) to sit for prolonged periods of time?
7. Does it cause pain in your leg(s) to stand for prolonged periods of time?
8. Do you have leg pain when you caugh or sneeze?
9. Is your leg pain a burning sensation?
10. Has your leg pain caused you to change the way you perform daily activities?
11. Have you been diagnosed with sciatica?
12. Do you have to take over the counter pain medications to cope with your leg pain?
13, Do you have back pain? (If yes, proceed to the back pain quiz.)
If you answered yes to any of these questions, Dr. Williams may be able to help.
Call our office today at (865) 984-9000 to schedule an appointment.