1. Are you experiencing pain in one or both of your wrist(s)/hand(s)?
2. Does it cause pain in your wrist(s)/hand(s) when you lift things such as a cup, a milk jug, etc...?
3. Does your wrist(s)/hand(s) hurt when you grip objects?
4. Do you have pain in your wrist(s) when you push up out of a chair?
5. Does it hurt to bend your wrist(s) up or down?
6. Does it hurt to rotate your wrist(s)? For example, to turn a door knob, open a jar, or twist a screw driver?
7. Does it hurt to make a fist?
8. Do you have any numbness/tingling in your wrist(s), hand(s), or fingers?
9. Do you have pain in your wrist(s)/hand(s) while carrying objects such as grocery bags, or a bucket?
10. Do you have to take over the counter pain medication to manage your wrist/hand pain?
11. Has your wrist/hand pain caused you to change the way you perform daily activities?
12. Have you been diagnosed with Carpel Tunnel Syndrome?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, Dr. Williams may be able to help.
Call our office today at (865) 984-9000 to schedule an appointment.