1. Are you experiencing pain in one or bothof your hips?
2. Do you have pain in one or both of your hips while walking?
3. Do you have hip pain while climbing or going down stairs?
4. Do your hips hurt when you turn at the waist?
5. Does it hurt in your hip(s) when you lay or sleep on your side?
6. Does it cause hip pain when you sit in a chair for prolonged periods of time?
7. Does it cause pain in your hip(s) to stand for prolonged periods of time?
8. Does it cuase hip pain for you to get up or sit down in a chiar?
9, Does it cause hip pain for you to get dressed? For example, to put on pants or shoes?
10. Do you have to take over the counter pain medications to manage your hip pain?
11. Has your hip pain caused you to change the way you perform daily activities?
If you answered yes to any of these quesitons, Dr. Williams may be able to help.
Call our office today at (865) 984-9000 to schedule an appointment.